Putting myself out there

26 March 2012 / 1 comment
Well this whole writing thing is about having people read your work, right? I've had a manuscript assessment done like 6 years ago, an Allen & Unwin reader and some Vogel Award judges read my work and commented 5 years ago, but I haven't had much feedback lately, except from my husband.


So I am putting Searching for Von Honningsbergs out there on a writers website called Authonomy created by HarperCollins in the UK to sieve through potential manuscripts. It's quite an interesting concept really and congrats to the brains behind it. Authors have to post at least 10,000 words of their manuscript on the site for feedback. The more positive ratings books get, the more they climb up the rankings. At the end of each month, the top 5 ranked books are reviewed by a panel of HarperCollins editors.


You can see part of my manuscript at http://www.authonomy.com/books/42915/searching-for-von-honningsbergs/
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top