April's approaches to writing

24 April 2012 / Leave a Comment
This month I asked 5 of my favourite out of print writers how they approach their writing. We all approach our writing differently, but most of us write on our own - so I thought it would be interesting to get a glimpse of how other writers write.


A big thank you to all the 5 writers who kindly agreed to contribute to my blog: Michael Dale, Neil Randall, Paul Beattie, Kate Braithwaite and Dave Ocelot. It has been awesome working with each and every one of you and I sincerely wish you all the best with your outstanding manuscripts. Keep in touch and I'm keen to hear how your novels progress and I look forward to seeing them published, some time soon!
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top