The Rejection Generator Project

29 April 2013 / Leave a Comment
Last year I came across The Stoneslide Corrective's Rejection Generator Project. It's a cleverly devised tool to help writers deal with rejection before an editor looks at a submission. The more rejections you receive, the more you increase your pain threshold. If you use the Rejection Generator Project often enough, you can build up RI, otherwise known as Rejection Immunity.



I had a lot of fun with it last year, and this year I was lucky enough to be asked to contribute to it. So, I finally got to write my own manuscript rejection. It was better than paying for therapy.


Check out 7 new ways to have your manuscript rejected, written by 7 writers ...  http://stoneslidecorrective.com/?page_id=441 
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top