Touching Doodles

17 June 2015 / Leave a Comment
Like finding gold amongst rubble, I recently discovered Touching Doodles on Twitter. Kyle is creating a daily sketch and quote inspired by life's confusing and terrifying bits. His posts are often inspiring and thought-provoking and I find myself looking forward to what he's going to create next. I've asked Kyle if I can share a few of my favourite ones here ...

Often there is a little bit of sadness hiding behind every moment of happiness




Be careful with careless words, they can make people care less





You can choose how to tell your story but you can't choose to run away from it completely




Enjoy Touching Doodles on Twitter: www.twitter.com/touchingdoodles

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top