BooktoberFest - books & writing challenge on Instagram

4 October 2015 / Leave a Comment

Author Jenny Bravo of Blots & Plots has come up with a books & writing Instagram challenge called BooktoberFest. I love Instagram and I adore the ideas she's given for each day of the month - so I'm challenging myself to contribute a photo a day! You can join in the challenge or follow along at #BooktoberFest. Follow Jenny Bravo on Instagram @blotsandplots


It's been school holidays here, so I've been having some fun with my daughter setting up some shots for the challenge. My living room is currently stacked with piles of books still to be photographed ...

See my books & writing photos for BooktoberFest on Instagram: https://instagram.com/outaprintwriter




Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top